Makes 4 servings
- 1/4 lb green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 5 radishes, finely diced
- 1/4 English cucumber, finely diced
- 12 red and yellow cherry tomatoes
- 2 earns from sweet corn (kernels)
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 tsp fresh basil, minced
- 1 tsp fresh oregano Vinaigrette, minced
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp agave nectar
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
To make the dressing, place the vinegar and agave nectar in a small bowl, then, whisking constantly, slowly pour in the oil in a thin stream. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Blanch the green beans in boiling water for 30 seconds, then chill in an ice bath. In the same boiling water, blanch the radishes for 20 seconds, then chill in an ice bath sweetened with a touch of agave nectar.
Place all of the ingredients except for the vinaigrette and lemon juice in a large bowl. Drizzle with the Vinaigrette and toss to coat. Sprinkle the lemon juice on top just before serving.