Tia Mowry's nondairy smoothie recipe puts a spiced and nutty flair on the traditional mango-strawberry smoothie. Now you can enjoy the tart flavor of the tropics along with the smooth aroma of cinnamon. This healthy drink is full of chia seeds that deliver omega-3 fatty acids to your body and give this smoothie a luscious and creamy feeling.
Recipe from Whole New You, by Tia Mowry
- 1 cup ripe mango, chopped
- 1 cup strawberries, topped and halved
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup organic apple juice
- 1/2 tsp ginger juice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp almond butter (optional)
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately or refrigerate for later.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Food Truth: Why You Should Eat Potatoes Again.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!