Whether it's served as a side dish, or enjoyed as an entree, this salad is sure to please any palate. Kale, cranberries and pumpkin seeds combine to create a delicate mix of texture and flavor. The addition of Parmesan cheese gives the dish an irresistibly nutty flavor. In almost no time at all, you'll be enjoying a meal that is dynamic in texture and appearance and full in flavor.
- 1 bunch of kale, de-stemmed and finely chopped
- 1/8 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup dried canberries
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
1. In a small bowl, whisk the balsamic and olive oil until it is emulsified and drizzle over kale. Toss to coat all the greens.
2. Sprinkle the grated Parmesan over kale and toss to coat.
3. Add in cranberries and pumpkin seeds. Toss.
4. Generously season with salt and black pepper.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!