Make your favorite fast-food meal for fewer calories in the comfort of your home.
- 1/4 lb super lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 whole wheat sesame seed buns
- 1 tsp finely diced white onion
- 1/2 cup chopped lettuce
- 2 slices low-fat American cheese
- 2 dill pickle slices
- olive oil
- dash of salt
- dash of pepper
- 1/8 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 tbsp low-fat French dressing
- 1 tsp sweet pickle relish
- 3/4 tsp minced white onion
- 1/4 tsp white vinegar
Form ground beef into patties and thinly coat a sauté pan with olive oil before placing patties in pan to cook.
Cook patties on high for 2 minutes on each side.
Combine mayonnaise, French dressing, relish, vinegar and 3/4 tsp minced onion in bowl and mix into sauce. Add a dash of salt for flavor.
Assemble burger, toppings and sauce on sesame bun, and enjoy. For a special treat, make it a double-decker!