Low in calories, cauliflower kettle corn is the perfect comfort snack during The Total 10 Rapid Weight-Loss Plan. Swap this in place of buttery, calorie-packed popcorn and get the same great taste without the extra fat. Soon, you won't be craving those mega-sized tubs when you go to the movies!
- 1 small/medium head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, liquid
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. In a large bowl, stir together cauliflower, oil and spices.
3. Transfer to a baking sheet and spread in a single layer. Make sure the cauliflower pieces aren't too crowded on the baking sheet or they will steam instead of roasting.
4. Roast, stir or shake once or twice midway through cooking, until golden brown or tender, about 35 minutes. Serve hot.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in 3 Things Doctors Are Worried About Now.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!