- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon
- 4 oz portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 flaxseed wraps (found in Dr. Davis' Wheat Belly 30-Minute (or Less!) Cookbook)
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil. Cook the chicken, bacon and mushrooms for 8 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink, the bacon is cooked through, and the mushrooms are golden. With a slotted spoon, transfer the chicken and bacon to a plate and set aside.
Reduce the heat to low. Add the vinegar to the mushrooms in the skillet. Simmer, stirring, for 1 minute, or until the vinegar has reduced. Remove from the heat.
Lay the wraps on a work surface. Arrange the reserved chicken and bacon down the center of each wrap. Top with the lettuce and mushroom mixture. Roll up.