Zucchini overnight oats, affectionately known as Zoats, are a great way to sneak vegetables into your morning. Prepare these oats the night before for an easy, on-the-go breakfast.
Recipe from The Kitchn.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- 2 tbsp cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup shredded zucchini
1. Combine the first 10 ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk together. Transfer to a jar with a lid and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
2. Meanwhile, make topping: in a small bowl, whip 1/4 cup cream cheese, 1/4 cup Greek yogurt and 1 teaspoon sugar together with an electric mixer. Set aside until ready to use.
3. Serve oats in a small bowl, top with a dollop of cream cheese mixture, then sprinkle with a little zucchini.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in 99 Food Hacks You Can’t Live Without.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!