Another great recipe from Silk! This flavorful dressing over red potatoes creates a picnic favorite.
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, unpeeled and washed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Silk Milk
- 4 tbsp Dijon mustard or horseradish
- 4 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, or canola oil
- 3 green onions
- 1 tsp salt
- freshly ground black pepper
Boil potatoes in salted water until tender, about 15-18 minutes. Drain and return to pot.
While potatoes are boiling, prepare dressing. In medium bowl whisk together Silk, mustard and white wine vinegar until thoroughly combined. Slowly drizzle in olive oil until completely incorporated. Stir in the white part of the onions, salt and pepper.
Pour dressing over the hot potatoes and gently stir until the potatoes are coated with dressing. As the potatoes cool, they will soak up the dressing. Adjust salt and pepper. Serve slightly warm or room temperature garnished with green onion.