Another great recipe from Silk: This terrific, zesty marinade is also delicious with pork chops!
- 1/2 cup good-quality mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Silk Milk or Unsweetened
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp prepared horseradish sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4-1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless, chicken breasts
In a small bowl whisk together all ingredients except chicken breasts. Place chicken in a quart-size, re-sealable plastic bag and pour all but 1/4 cup of marinade over chicken. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. (Reserve remaining 1/4 cup of sauce for basting the chicken while it is grilling.)
Remove chicken from the marinade, place on a plate and let sit at room temperature for 15 minutes while the grill is heating up. Discard any used marinade.
When grill is hot, liberally oil the grill rack. Grill chicken for 5-6 minutes on each side, basting with reserved marinade. Chicken is done when the juice from the center of the breast runs clear with no sign of pink.
Note: Marinade will last for about a week in the refrigerator.