DR. OZ’S TRIP OF A LIFETIME SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS, AGE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Dr. Oz’s Trip of a Lifetime Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Sharecare, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and Sponsor’s promotional partners St. Maarten Tourist Bureau and Divi Little Bay Beach Resort (“Resort”), and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, promotional suppliers (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) and the immediate family members (spouses and parents, children and siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible. All applicable federal, state and local rules apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 1, 2012, and ends at 9:00 PM ET on May 15, 2012 (“Promotion Period”). To enter, watch “The Dr. Oz Show” (‘TDOS”) on May 1, 2012 (check your local listings or visit http://www.doctoroz.com/find-station for times and channels in your area). At the end of each of the first five (5) segments of TDOS, a secret letter will be revealed. After the last letter is revealed, unscramble all five (5) letters to spell the secret word, and then go to http://doctoroz.com and follow the instructions to enter Dr. Oz’s Trip of a Lifetime Sweepstakes. Only entrants who correctly spell and enter the correct secret word are eligible to win a Prize. Limit one (1) entry per person, per computer and per email address during the Promotion Period. By entering, participants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these Official Rules and all final decisions of the Sweepstakes Entities.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: On or about May 22, 2012, Sponsor will select five (5) winners in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
4. PRIZES. Winners will receive one (1) of five (5) trip packages to the Resort on the Caribbean Island of St. Maarten (individually and collectively referred to herein as either, the “Trip” or “Prize”). Each Trip package is for the winner and one (1) guest and has an Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Three Thousand Seven Hundred Fifty Dollars ($3,750.00 US) (including airfare). Each Trip package consists of two (2) round-trip, coach class airline tickets from a gateway city nearest the winner’s U.S. residence; round-trip ground transportation in St. Maarten from the airport to the Resort; and accommodations for five (5) nights in an ocean front studio suite at the Resort. The total ARV for all Prizes is Eighteen Thousand Seven Hundred Fifty Dollars ($18,750.00 US). Limit one (1) Prize per person.
All Trip travel must be completed on or by December 18, 2013. Travel and accommodations are subject to airline and Resort availability, black-out dates and change. Meals, gratuities, transportation and all other expenses not specified herein as part of the Trip package, are solely winner’s responsibility. All matters with respect to winner’s mode of transportation and hotel accommodations shall be determined and selected by the Sweepstakes Entities at their sole discretion. Further Trip details, including the schedule of available dates and black-out dates, shall be provided to each winner by Sweepstakes Entities upon selection.
Winners will be notified by May 29, 2012, if they have been selected. The actual value of each Trip package depends upon the travel itinerary of each winner. Winner will not be entitled to the difference, if any, between the ARV and the actual value of the Trip. Travel is based on availability. Blackout dates and other airline carrier and hotel restrictions may apply. Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer the Prize (or any portion thereof), but Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to substitute the Prize with an item of comparable or greater value. Each Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor or the Sweepstakes Entities. Winners under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by a person 21 years of age or older to travel and/or stay at the Resort.
It is the responsibility of the winner to arrive at the designated gateway city in time for each flight included as part of the Trip with proper travel documentation, including a valid passport. Winner is responsible for obtaining all required travel documentation. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible or liable for requesting, obtaining or advising any person with respect to any required travel documentation. Certain travel and security restrictions may apply and it is the sole responsibility of each winner to comply with all travel, security and other laws, regulations, airline passenger and hotel rules that may apply to them. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible or liable in any manner if a winner is unable to accept or use all or any portion of the Prize due to failure to qualify or comply with these Official Rules or any law, regulation or other rules that apply to acceptance, receipt, travel, fulfillment or use of the Prize.
Airline schedules, travel arrangements, black-out dates and other aspects of the Trip are subject to change outside the control of the Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities will not be responsible or liable for any such changes. If a winner is not available or fails to arrive at the required time of travel; fails to have proper and complete documentation for all or any portion of the travel or any element associated with the Prize; or if a winner fails to comply with these Official Rules in any way, the winner may be disqualified and the Prize forfeited at any time and/or awarded to another Sweepstakes entrant, at the sole discretion of the Sweepstakes Entities. Certain travel restrictions may apply and frequent-flier miles or hotel points may not be available. Once travel is booked, no changes or cancellations will be accepted.
All event schedules, admissions and other aspects of the Trip may be subject to weather conditions and changes outside the control of the Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any portion of the Prize that is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of Prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided, except as determined by Sweepstakes Entities in their sole discretion. Sweepstakes Entities will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates.
5. PRIZE CONDITIONS. Winners will be notified by email, phone, postal mail and/or express mail at Sweepstakes Entities sole discretion. Inability to contact a winner or the return of any Prize notification as undeliverable may result in the Prize being forfeited and, at the sole discretion of the Sweepstakes Entities, an alternate winner may be selected by random drawing from the remaining eligible entries. Prize winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and (where legal) a publicity release, all of which must be returned within the time period specified in the notification letter or an alternate winner may be selected. If Prize winner is 18 years of age or older, as is required for entry, but not of the age of majority in their state of residence, the Prize will either be awarded in the name of the winner’s parent or legal guardian, or the winner’s parent or legal guardian must ratify and sign any and all documents required of the winner. Winner's guest must also complete and return a liability/publicity release prior to the issuance of the Prize. The Prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash and may not be substituted, in whole or in part, due to unavailability or for any other reason, except as determined by Sweepstakes Entities in their sole discretion.
6. ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. GENERAL: Taxes on each Prize and all expenses related to acceptance and use of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sweepstakes Entities, which shall be final in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes; and further release, discharge and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from any and all injuries, liability, losses and/or damages of any kind resulting from their participation in the Sweepstakes and/or their acceptance, use or misuse of the Prize; including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage; and, if a winner. In addition, if a winner, entrant further agrees to permit Sweepstakes Entities to use his or her name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, voice likeness and city and state address for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media; including but not limited to, TDOS and its websites, worldwide in perpetuity, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and agrees to execute specific consent to such use upon request. Sweepstakes Entities, their promotional partners, respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, agents and representatives and officers, directors and employees are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; (ii) electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, or server malfunction which may occur in the processing of entries; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (iv) late, lost, misdirected, stolen, illegible or incomplete entries or postage-due mail; or (v) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor or the Sweepstakes Entities that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted. Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof should virus, bugs or other causes beyond their control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the promotion. Sweepstakes Entities may proceed in a manner deemed fair and equitable by them in their sole discretion. Entry information becomes the property of Sponsor. Internet entry must be made by the entrant only at the authorized web site address of the Sweepstakes. Entries may not be made by any other individual or any entity and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites. Any winner who enters by any of the methods described above will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time in the event it is determined that the entrant has not complied with these Official Rules. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, with jurisdiction and venue in Fulton County, Georgia, and all claims must be resolved in the courts of Fulton County, Georgia.
8. ENTRY INFORMATION: Personal information collected from entrants during the Sweepstakes is subject to Sponsor's privacy statement available at http://www.doctoroz.com/privacy and, except as otherwise provided in these Official Rules, will be treated in accordance with the terms of that statement. Information collected from entrants in connection with this Sweepstakes will be used by Sponsor and/or Sweepstakes Entities for purposes of administering the Sweepstakes and the fulfillment and verification of Prize awards. Sponsor may engage certain third-party companies to perform services in connection with the administration of this Sweepstakes and information provided by entrants may be collected and used by those third parties for purposes of administering the Sweepstakes and/or the fulfillment and verification of Prize awards.
9. WINNER LIST: To receive a list of the Prize winners, please send an email with the following subject line: “Dr. Oz’s Trip of a Lifetime Sweepstakes Winners List”, to email@example.com. All such requests must be received within six (6) weeks after the end of the Promotion Period.
10. SPONSOR: Sharecare, Inc., 3280 Peachtree Rd, Suite 600, Atlanta, GA 30305.