The Dr. Oz Show is challenging America to better manage their diabetes!
During the 60-Day Challenge, you can:
- - Follow this professionally prepared food plan
- - Engage in simple physical activities
- - Be rewarded for your achievements - prizes include a trip to The Dr. Oz Show, Fitbit activity trackers and more!
Since blood glucose monitoring is important in diabetes management, you are encouraged to test as prescribed by your doctor and speak with your healthcare provider prior to starting any exercise or treatment programs.
An important factor in the management of diabetes is monitoring your blood glucose levels. To get America started, our trusted sponsorship partner, Ascensia Diabetes Care, is providing the opportunity to receive one of 1,000 free* CONTOUR®NEXT ONE meter kits to eligible participants. In addition to the 1,000 kits, all other eligible participants can sign up to receive a coupon to redeem for a free* CONTOUR®NEXT ONE meter with the purchase of CONTOUR®NEXT test strips** at your local pharmacy.
Features of the new CONTOUR®NEXT ONE blood glucose meter include:
- - Easy-to-use smart meter and app system.
- - Second-Chance® technology gives you 60 seconds to reapply blood to the same strip if you didn’t get enough the first time.
- - Red, Yellow, and Green lights to provide instant feedback regarding your test results.
- - Electronic logbook keeps all your testing data in one place.
- - Immediate results on your compatible Bluetooth-enable smartphone or tablet.
- - CONTOUR®NEXT ONE has been shown to deliver highly accurate blood glucose readings.
* Limitations and restrictions apply. Limit one meter per person. Void where prohibited by law. Offer not valid for prescriptions reimbursed under Medicaid, Medicare drug benefit plan, Tricare or other federal or state health programs (i.e. medical assistance programs). Offer is not valid if a patient is eligible for drug benefits under any such program.
** Minimum 50-Count test strip purchase
Don't miss out on the opportunity to "Take Charge” of your diabetes!