Don’t forget to make YOUR appointment with America’s favorite Doctor. Whether you live in or plan to visit NYC, the hottest ticket in daytime TV can be yours (with just a few simple clicks). Please refer to the calendar below, choose an available taping & reserve your seats. An ‘official’ confirmation will follow (via email) 2 weeks prior to your selected date.
- We generally tape a morning and afternoon show three days a week on W. 66th St.
- Tickets to The Dr. Oz Show are FREE! Due to a high volume of requests, we can’t accommodate all inquiries.
- You must be at least 18 years old to submit or attend unless otherwise stated.
- At the bottom of this page, you can also find information on large Group Bookings and Standby options.
Ready to get started? Select ONLY ONE show date/time from the calendar below. Make sure to fill out all selected fields in entirety and press submit.
Please remember to check our website frequently for new schedule updates or events.
Special announcement for all our angels out there—formerly known as NURSES:
Because of all you do, Friday, September 4th is dedicated to YOU!
- You and your guest(s) are Registered Nurses.
- You're available to celebrate all hour long in your scrubs!
If you fit the bill, please hurry up & request tickets( for 9/4 AM) via the calendar below.
Prescriptions for fun are being handed out in LARGE (10-50 ticket) doses. So whether you’re med students in need of an hour escape, or moms looking to bring their healthy back—we’d love to host you! For your group or organization to be considered, please submit your information here.
Standby tickets are available most Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 8:50am and 1:50pm. We’ll do our best to accommodate but there’s no guarantee – these tickets will be distributed in order of arrival after our pre-registered guests have checked in. To obtain, please check in with an audience staffer at 320 W. 66th Street at those times.