Relieve bloating, constipation, and more with tips and remedies from the experts.
Get the abs of your dreams in only five minutes a day! Weight-loss guru Brett Hoebel’s miracle workout makes it possible.
Consult this breakdown below for modifications appropriate for your fitness level appropriate for you. Then break a sweat to start flattening your belly in no time.
1. Balança and Ginga (1 min)
This is a figure-8 squat and then rocking lunge.
Easier: Don't go as low in your lunges.
Harder: Go faster!
2. Moving Plank (1 min)
Easier: Stay still or go down to your knees.
Harder: Lift one hand up when changing directions.
3. Push Kick Sit-Up (1 min)
Easier: Keep your feet on the floor and use hands on back of thighs to help you sit up.
Harder: Add a twist as you push kick.
4. Sit-Up Mountain Climbers (1 min)
Easier: Walk your legs and tap your toes during the mountain climbers.
Harder: Add a push up during or after the mountain climbers.
5. Cardio Boxing (1 min)
Left jab, 8 times; double left jab, 8 times; backhand right job, 8 times. Switch sides.
Easier: Go slower.
Harder: Punch harder and go faster.
Bonus Move Options:
Side Plank Push Up
1. Start in side plank with your palm on the floor, with your arm straight directly under your shoulder. Your hips should be lifted off floor with your opposite arm along your side. Keep your legs straight parallel with body, with your top leg placed in front of your bottom leg, heel to toe. Keep your body straight, abs tight, legs firm, glutes engaged, chest up, and your eyes looking straight ahead.
2. Turn over face down and place both hands on floor and perform a push up.
3. Turn sideways for side plank on opposite side.
Easier: Do this entire series on knees and/or forearms if your wrists get tired.
Harder: Keep your feet together on push up and stack feet on top of each other during side plank.