These pretty petals can be the secret to glowing, healthy skin.
Lavender: Dry Skin
- Hydrates and improves dry and scaly skin
- Look for it in moisturizing creams for your eyes, face and body.
- Kills bacteria and reduces swelling.
- Look for facial soaps, masks and toners containing echinacea.
Feverfew: Eczema or Psoriasis
- When purified, it contains powerful anti-inflammatory compounds that calm and soothe skin.
- Look for it in moisturizers and cleansers.
Rose: Reverse Sun Damage
- Rose hips are used to make an antioxidant-rich oil.
- Prevents and treat sun damage.
- Look for rose hips or Rosa canina in facial serums and creams.
Would you know how to handle an obstructed airway? Dr. Oz tells you the lifesaving information you need to know.
Choking Solution: Heimlich Maneuver
1: Make a fist with one hand.
2. Reach around the victim.
3. Grab fist with opposite hand just above the navel.
4. Do 5 abdominal thrusts
For bacterial bronchitis, you need antibiotics.
For viral bronchitis:
- Use an expectorant to dislodge phlegm.
- Humidifiers and heat may help, too.
- Research shows South African geranium may decrease mucous and has anti-viral properties. You can find it in health food stores.