- 1 can (15 oz) black-eyed peas
- 1 can (15 oz) corn
- 1 can (15 oz) fire-roasted tomatoes
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro or parsley
- 1/2 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
Pour all ingredients into a medium size bowl, and stir until ingredients are completely mixed. Add salt to taste.
Place bowl in refrigerator, and keep ingredients cold for 1 hour before serving. Enjoy!