- 8 oz tofu Shirataki noodles, Fettuccine shape
- 1/4 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp low-fat cream cheese
- 2 tsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/8 tsp salt (or more to taste) or 1/8 tsp garlic salt (or more to taste)
- 1/4 tsp pepper (or more to taste)
- cooked meat (optional) or broccoli (optional)
Drain tofu noodles. Using a scissors, cut them into 3 to 4-inch pieces. Parboil for 2 to 3 minutes to remove the “Shirataki” aroma from the noodles.
Combine ricotta, cream cheese, half and half, margarine, parmesan, salt and pepper and mix slightly.
Spray a small non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Over medium heat, add the garlic and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes, until it becomes fragrant.
Add the tofu noodles and heat through, stirring. Add pre-cooked meat or veggie here, if desired, and heat through.
Reduce heat to low-medium. Make a reservoir in the center of the pan with the noodles surrounding. Add the sauce mixture and let it soften. Mix it up and stir it into the noodles.
Heat through and serve!
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in The Disturbing Side Effects of America's #1 Sleeping Pills Revealed.