- 1 jar creamy almond butter
- 2 organic eggs
- 1/2 cup organic cacao powder
- 1 1/4 cups Yacon syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp celtic sea salt, fine
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp non-aluminum, baking soda
Blend almond butter until smooth with a mixer or hand blender.
Blend in eggs, then add Yacon and vanilla.
Add in and blend cacao, Celtic sea salt and baking soda.
Fold in chocolate chips, reserving 1/8 cup to sprinkle on top of brownies.
Pour batter into pan.
Bake at 325 degrees for 35-40 minutes. Keep an eye on brownies.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in The Little Couple's Cancer Scare.