Why is it so hard to lose arm fat? Is it better to eat before or after exercise? What's the best way to detoxify the body when starting a weight loss program? Does the blood-type diet work? YOU asked, they answered. Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen team up to share weight loss tips and dieting truths - and help you drop the pounds.
Reboot your body in 14 days: Click here to get your own copy and read an excerpt from YOU: On a Diet by Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen.
Click here to watch Part 1:
- I want to make positive changes in my life. Where do I start?
- Why is it harder to lose weight as we get older?
- I consume a lot of artificial sweeteners. Are they safe?
Click here to watch Part 2:
- How can I tell the difference between physical hunger and emotional hunger?
- Do weight loss products like Hoodia work?
- Why are 10,000 steps a day recommended?
- How do we motivate others to lose weight without offending them?
Click here to watch Part 4:
- Can belly fat cause any major health problems?
- Is sex considered good exercise?
- I've been working out for a year and have hit a plateau. How can I get past this?
- What is a daily normal sugar intake?
Click here to watch Part 5:
- How bad is it to have dinner at 9 p.m. or 10 p.m. twice a week?
- Do you have any weight loss shake recipes?
- I exercise but belly fat keeps coming on. What can I do?
- Is yo-yo dieting more dangerous than being overweight?
Click here to watch Part 6:
- I have osteoporosis. What are some safe exercises I can do?
- I have a sweet tooth. What can I do when I crave chocolate?
Click here to watch Part 7:
- How does cortisol affect belly fat?
- What are the benefits of fiber for dieting?
Dr. Oz answers MORE of your questions. Click here to watch exclusive Webchat After Show footage!