- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 lbs extra large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 cups cooked whole wheat spaghetti
- 5 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- ground pepper
- 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 4 tbsp unsalted peanuts
In a large, non-stick skillet, heat the oil and stir in pepper flakes. Cook for 30 seconds. Add the shrimp and cook until just turning pink, about 2 -3 minutes.
Stir in the garlic and let cook for 30 seconds. Then, toss in the spaghetti and spinach.
Let it all cook together for 1-2 minutes until heated through; barely cook the spinach.
Season with salt, pepper and soy sauce. Top with the peanuts (chopped or crushed).