Stress is unavoidable, but it doesn't have to run your life or ruin your health. Be proactive about guarding yourself against the side effects of stress. Incorporate these 5 steps into your daily routine.
- Nutrition: Eat foods rich in vitamin C. Vitamin C will boost your immunity and reduce inflammation, one way which stress manifests itself.
- Exercise: It relaxes you.
- Aromatherapy: Lavendar boosts levels of dopamine and seratonin.
- Immunity Support: Take a daily multivitamin. Look for vitamins A, C and E, B-complex vitamins, magnesium and zinc.
- Know Your Numbers: Know your weight, cholesterol levels and blood pressure.