Delicious alone or as part of Dr. Oz's 7-Day Automated Meal Plan. Automating your meals is one of Dr. Oz's top tenets of dieting success, whether your goals are nutritional or geared toward weight loss. It's the only way to know what you'll eat and when you'll eat - eliminating guesswork and temptation. To purchase your copy of YOU: On A Diet click here.
Makes 2 servings; 497 calories per serving
- 1 large russet baking potato, washed, pierced with tip of knife
- 2 tbsp marinara sauce or other red tomato sauce
- 2 6-inch whole wheat flour tortillas
- 4 slices deli roast turkey breast
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomato
- 2 slices red or yellow onion
- mustard (optional)
- hot peppers (optional)
To make the red potato, cook in microwave on high power 8 to 9 minutes or until fork- tender. Slice lengthwise in half; spoon 1 tablespoon sauce over each half. Meanwhile, to prepare the turkey wraps, layer all turkeywrap ingredients on tortillas; roll up.