Dr. Oz has tips to protect your skin during the year's harshest season.
- Watch the Cleanser. Make sure you use something that nourishes while it cleanses.
- Wear SPF! Either wear suncreen or makup with added SPF.
- Feed your skin; it needs antioxidants and Omega-3 fats! Blueberries and walnuts are excellent sources, respectively.
- Remember your ABC's. Take vitamins A, B and C. Vitamin A keeps your skin strong and allows it to create new layers. Vitamin B is an important metabolism enhancer and vitamin C rebuilds the collagen at your skin's base.
- Shorten your shower and use luke-warm water.
Animation produced by Visible Productions Inc.