Lose weight fast with this easy meal program that focuses on low-glycemic vegetables and small protein portions.
If you are looking to start a new weight-loss plan or continue the progress you've already made on your health, try Dr. Oz's two-week rapid weight-loss plan. By focusing on low-glycemic vegetables and small portions of protein, you can help curb your cravings and give your body the energy it needs. Plus, all of the meals can be automated and prepped ahead of time, so you can lose weight without wasting time in the kitchen and putting all your effort into prep.
What to Eliminate
Here are the things to skip while on the plan:
• No wheat (except 1/2 cup brown rice)
• No artificial sweeteners (this includes all diet soda)
• No white sugar
• No alcohol
• No caffeine (only green tea)
• No dairy (except Greek yogurt)
• No additional exercise
• No meals between 8 p.m. to 8 a.m.