Meet Dr. Perumareddi! Want to see more of America's most eligible doctors? Browse our gallery.
Full Name: Krishna Sai Perumareddi, MD
Hometown: Boca Raton, FL
Specialty: Internal Medicine, Hospital Practice
Place of Practice: Brooklyn, NY
Why did you want to become a doctor?
To make a real impact on people's lives, and I do every day as a hospital physician. Most of the time, I am able to make people happy when they go home.
What sets you apart from other doctors in your field?
Because of our unique practice setup, I have no time constraints at work so can spend a few minutes or an hour with a patient if they need that. This is very therapeutic for patients and I really get to know them. They recognize me on the streets of Brooklyn!
What are your 5 tips for living longer?
- Try to be honest. Dishonesty will kill you.
- Move out of the city. There's less stress there.
- Don't focus on your appearance. Embrace your age. (You'll never be perfect, so why try so hard?)
- Be happy with what you have and don't chase wealth/men. It's a losing battle.
- Don't be a hypochondriac or your imagination may become reality.