In my attempts to help those of you who have asked me for help or follow my weekly blogs, I’m still hearing things like, “Jennifer, I just can’t get motivated!” and “Jennifer, I’m not happy with my food choices and my weight!”
It seems like some of you are stuck in a rut or just can’t take that initial action to get healthy and stay there. The solution to these problems is to change your focus and then your life will change! Never focus on what you don’t want; focus on what you do want.
Here are few daily affirmations that help me stay healthy, fit and happy. Look yourself right in your own eye in the mirror as you say one or all of these daily affirmations. This will help shift your focus from the negative to the positive. I think too many of you focus on what you don’t want, which only brings you more of the same – start to focus on what you do want!
Here are my affirmations:
1. I am satisfied with my healthy food choices.
2. I am proud of myself for doing my exercise today.
3. I am thankful that there is an abundance of healthy, tasty food for me.
4. I love my body and every day it’s looking better and better.
5. I’m thankful to always have a choice in everything I do.
6. I forgive myself for the mistakes I’ve made.
7. I see myself becoming that strong, confident person I used to be.
8. I’m thankful for my workout buddy!
9. I dare to achieve worthy things!
10. I love myself enough to take care of myself!
11. Being healthy and fit feels good!
12. I’m proud of myself for the positive changes I’ve made in my life.
13. I’m connected and truly living my best life ever.
14. Exercise makes me feel good!
I’d like to end this blog by saying “thoughts become things, choose the good ones!” A positive attitude will help shift your focus and change your life for the better!