1 cup onion, coarsely chopped 1 cup roasted garlic 1/2 large sweet potato, washed and diced into 1/4-inch cubes 1/2 jalapeño pepper, minced (remove seeds for less heat) 1/4 green pepper, coarsely chopped 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1. Bring water to a boil and then add diced sweet potato.
2. Boil 5-8 minutes until cooked, then drain water and set aside.
3. Preheat heavy-bottom skillet over medium heat, then add onions and peppers, sautéing until the onion is translucent. If sticking or burning occurs, add water or vegetable broth.
4. Add sweet potato, roasted garlic, Italian seasoning, and black pepper.
5. Continue cooking until ingredients have browned, adding a little water as needed.
Subscribe to Dr. Oz’s newsletter and never miss the best content.
Get everything you need to live healthy and happy.
Click here to sign up.