Jason Derulo’s Belly Fat Regimen

The best-selling music star reveals his secrets to getting a flat stomach.

Jason Derulo’s Belly Fat Regimen

Singer and songwriter Jason Derulo has become a global superstar with 11 platinum-certified chart-topping hits. But what keeps him going through a fast-paced and busy lifestyle is his commitment to healthy living. In addition to his regular workout routine, Derulo depends on these four strategies to maintain his lean physique.

Follow the 80/20 Rule

Derulo sticks to a healthy lifestyle by giving himself permission to indulge in moderation. Instead of relying on small diets, he stays on a healthy eating plan 80 percent of the time and leaves room 20 percent of the time to “live life” and snack on his favorite treats without going “too crazy.”

Watch: Why You Should Follow the 80/20 Rule

Want to help lower your risk of getting cancer? The answer could be in the food you eat! Dr. John Whyte, chief medical officer at WebMD and the author of "Take Control of Your Cancer Risk," says there are three kinds of foods that could really help prevent cancer: garlic, fish and grapes. And what three kinds of foods should you avoid? Red and processed meats, refined grains, and alcoholic and sugary drinks. Watch the videos below to learn more about how food could be connected to your cancer risk.