BY CLICKING "SUBMIT" ABOVE, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO ALL OF THE BELOW TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Stories, ideas, suggestions, essays, audio, video, photographs or related materials and any other materials of any kind whatsoever submitted (hereinafter, the "Submissions") will not be returned or kept confidential. All such Submissions may be used: (i) on www.Doctoroz.com (the "Website"); (ii) for broadcast or other publication by ZoCo Productions, LLC or any of its affiliated companies, broadcast licensees, entities or assigns, including, but not limited to, “The Dr. Oz Show” (collectively "ZoCo") or its related companies or entities, including without limitation, Sharecare, Inc. (“Sharecare”) or OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network (“OWN”), and distributed in all markets and media worldwide and in perpetuity. By submitting the above, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions and consent to your name, geographic location, and Submissions being published in connection with the publication, distribution and/or broadcast of your Submission(s).
- The Submissions may be shared with the producers and/or developers of the Website or of ZoCo (or its related entities, including, without limitation, Sharecare and OWN)-related programming. Your Submissions will not be sold to third parties.
- Neither ZoCo nor any of its related companies or entities are obligated to use or pay you for any Submission.
- It is possible that similar Submissions may be submitted to ZoCo by multiple sources and that a Submission may be similar to ideas generated or developed independently by ZoCo employees.
- All Submissions shall become the property of ZoCo, may be edited for length, clarity and/or functionality, will not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality, may be shared with and used by the staff of ZoCo and any of their affiliated companies or entities and shared with legal authorities if ZoCo believes it warranted. Neither ZoCo nor any third or other party with whom ZoCo shares the Submissions shall be liable for any use or disclosure of any information or Submission that you submit.
- ZoCo shall exclusively own all known or later existing rights to the Submissions worldwide and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose in all media now known or hereafter discovered without compensation to the provider of such Submissions.
- ZoCo reserves the right to change due dates for Submissions, or other specifics, as it deems necessary in its sole and exclusive discretion.
- By providing the Submissions, you represent and warrant that you are at least twenty-one (21) years old and a resident of the United States. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, residents of a member state of the European Union or of Turkey should not provide Submissions. Content submitted will be housed on servers located within the United States.
- No Submission may contain any material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, invades a person's privacy, violates any law, any intellectual property or other property or other rights, or is known to be false.
- No doctor-patient relationship will be created by any Submission. Responses to Submissions are not required and should not be relied on. Any response to any Submission is not intended to replace or modify the medical advice of your doctor or health care provider. Please consult your health care provider for advice about a specific medical condition. Any response to any Submission, in the absence of a visit with a health care professional, must be considered as an informational/educational service only and is not designed to replace a physician's independent judgment about the appropriateness of risks of a procedure or condition for a given patient.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: If you are seeking immediate assistance on a matter involving urgent health care, personal safety, the safety of others or any other issue requiring immediate attention, please do not use this e-mail or website. Instead, IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING OR HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF AN EMERGENCY INVOLVING IMMEDIATE DANGER OR PHYSICAL HARM TO YOU OR TO ANOTHER, PLEASE CALL 911 OR YOUR LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES. If you are experiencing any other type of emergency situation with which you need assistance, please click here. Please note that we cannot reply to all e-mails sent to us or guarantee that your e-mail will be immediately read. We cannot always review every e-mail that we receive.