The Dr. Oz Show is challenging America to better manage their diabetes!
Here’s How to Be Blood Sugar Smart:
- Follow this professionally prepared food plan
- Engage in simple physical activities
- “What would you do?” Certified Diabetes Educator Angela Ginn-Meadow provides simple tips for navigating everyday obstacles to blood sugar management. Get tips on food selection, exercise and lifestyle choices through fun interactive activities, videos, and infographics to help you “Be Blood Sugar Smart.”
- Utilize a blood glucose meter with the latest monitoring technology
Since blood glucose monitoring is important in diabetes management, you are encouraged to test as directed by your doctor and consult with your healthcare provider before beginning any exercise or treatment programs.
Monitoring your blood glucose levels and patterns is an important factor in the management of diabetes. To get America started, our trusted sponsorship partner, Ascensia Diabetes Care, is providing the opportunity for eligible* participants to receive one of 2,500 free* CONTOUR®NEXT ONE meter kits. In addition to the 2,500 kits, all other eligible* participants can sign up to receive a coupon to redeem for a free* CONTOUR®NEXT ONE meter with the purchase of CONTOUR®NEXT test strips** at your local pharmacy.
Features of the CONTOUR®NEXT ONE blood glucose meter include:
- New! My Patterns feature allows you to view and track trends in your blood sugar
- Results as easy as red, yellow and green with the smartLight feature
- Second-Chance® sampling gives you 60 seconds to reapply blood to the same strip which may help prevent wasted test strips.
- See patterns and trends with the FREE CONTOUR® DIABETES app
*Limitations and restrictions apply. Limit one meter per person. Void where prohibited by law. Offer not valid for prescriptions reimbursed under Medicaid, Medicare drug benefit plan, Tricare or other federal or state health programs (i.e. medical assistance programs). Offer is not valid if a patient is eligible for drug benefits under any such program.
** minimum 50-Count test strip purchase required
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to “Be Blood Sugar Smart”!