If you are in need of immediate assistance, below are some of many publicly available important potential resources to assist you. While we wish that we could personally help each and every one of you, we believe that those in serious need deserve to be honored with more assistance than we can provide given our lack of skill in these matters. If you are in need of social services or other resources not listed below, please contact your local government social services offices or police department.
- The National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1- 800-273-TALK (1- 800-273-8255) (For the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, TTY: 1-800-799-4TTY (1-800-799-4889))
- National Child Abuse Hotline: 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453) (For the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, TTY: Please use your local relay service number)
- Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-SAFE (1-800-799-7233) (For the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, TTY: 1-800-787-SAFE) (1-800-787-3244))
- National Runaway Switchboard 1-800-RUN-AWAY (1-800-726-2929) (For the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, TTY: 1-800-621-0394)
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678) (For the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, TTY: 1-800-826-7653 [message] or use your local relay service number)
Again, please note that these resources are obtained from publicly available resources. If you find that one of the above numbers is inaccurate, please call information at 1-800 555-1212 for toll free numbers or 411 for local services.
Please note that OzMedia, LLC., Sharecare Inc., and their affiliated companies or entities are not related to any of the above agencies and the information provided above is there for your reference only.