We're sorry, the giveaway has ended.
Flonase Allergy Relief contains the number one prescribed allergy medicine in the US, fluticasone propionate. Once daily, Flonase - the first and only OTC nasal spray formula indicated to offer 24-hour relief of both nasal and eye-related allergy symptoms - delivers full prescription-strength allergy treatment without a prescription. Unlike most common OTC allergy pills, Flonase helps block six allergic substances, not just one.*
Flonase Allergy Relief:
- Contains fluticasone propionate, the no. 1 prescribed allergy medicine
- Helps block 6 allergic substances, not just one*
- Prescription-strength, non-drowsy formula. Now available over the counter.
- Offers 24-hour relief from nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing, and itchy, watery eyes
- Outperforms a leading allergy pill**
*Mechanism vs. most OTC allergy pills. Flonase acts on multiple inflammatory substances (histamine, prostaglandins, cytokines, tryptases, chemokines and leukotrines). The exact number and precise mechanism are unknown.
**Total nasal symptom relief vs. single-ingredient Claritin® 10mg. Claritin® is a registered trademark of Bayer.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Internet access required. Promotion open until April 21, 2015 at 11:59 PM ET or while supplies last. Open to all legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico). Must be at least 18 years of age to enter. Void where prohibited. Total ARV of all prizes is $16,980. See Official Rules at https://www.doctoroz.com/page/flonase-giveaway-official-rules.