All Month Long Dr. Oz Is Bringing You All New Investigations and The Launch of A Docu-Series Style Segment, "24 Hours On Edge." Plus Rose McGowan Is Here For Her First Daytime Interview On Sparking The #MeToo Movement.
New York – (February 1, 2018) – The eight-time Emmy® award-winning, The Dr. Oz Show kicks off Sweeps with “Feet To The Fire February” and celebrates its 1500th landmark episode. Dr. Oz is holding everyone’s feet to the fire with no-holds-barred investigations and interviews into the biggest health controversies and conspiracies we face today. From food safety to health hazards your town is facing, nothing is off limits. All month long, The Dr. Oz Show is speaking the truth and fighting every day to protect you.
The interviews you've been waiting for are packed into our February programming kicking off with a Rose McGowan Daytime Exclusive - the fall of a Hollywood Icon. McGowan sits down with Dr. Oz to talk about what really happened and her reaction to sparking the #MeToo movement. Vanessa Williams is here to discuss her fears about her heart health. Plus, R&B singer, songwriter, and television personality K. Michelle - we exclusively follow her into surgery to correct a botched procedure that could have cost her life.
The brand new "24 Hours On Edge," is a documentary-style series into the chaotic 24 Hours of lives on the brink; an insider look on the first 24 hours of a crime, an addiction detox, living with a personality disorder or a violent child, the aftermath of a major plastic surgery and the aftermath of a major binge. New developments on our most infamous True Crime Tuesdays bring you the couple who say they can prove JonBenet's Murder was covered up and Casey Anthony's former roommates speak out exclusively about what they saw. True Crime Thursdays: Could This Happen To You - brings you even more hot topics from alleged Uber driver assaults and revenge porn.
Catch all of this and more happening this February on The Dr. Oz Show!
BIG CELEBRITY INTERVIEWS
- Rose McGowan speaks out on starting the storm on sexual harassment
- Vanessa Williams is here to discuss her fears about her health
- K. Michelle, R&B singer, songwriter, and television personality joins us for an exclusive on her butt implant regrets. We go inside her decision and surgery to remove them
THE DR. OZ SHOW CELEBRATES ITS 1500TH SHOW
- The Doctor Oz Show celebrates on February 2nd its 1500th Show and Dr. Oz reveals his own health obstacle. This will be an action packed hour filled with surprises, updates on your favorite show guests and a look at the impact The Dr. Oz Show has had for the past 9 years. Martha Stewart stops by to tell us what she learned from antibiotics in chicken plus Gayle King takes on the hottest topics in the news today.
NEW SIZZLING SERIES
"FEET TO THE FIRE FEBRUARY"
Weeklong Series February 5th - 9th
- Is The Yogurt You're Buying In The Grocery Store Fake?
- The Coconut Oil Conspiracy
- Is Your Gluten-free Obsession Exposing You To Arsenic?
- The Truth About Essential Oils - Are You Being Sold A Health Scam?
- Should You Be Worried About Cell Towers In Your Neighborhood?
"24 HOURS ON EDGE"
Weeklong Series February 12th - 16th
- 24 Hours Inside The Body After An Epic Binge
- The First 24 Hours Inside a Murder Case With The Coroner
- 24 Hours With Private Eyes Who Are Tracking Spouses Who Cheat
- 24 Hours Living With 67 Different Personalities
- 24 Hours Inside A Heroin Withdrawal
OZ INVESTIGATES: ALL NEW FOOD INVESTIGATIONS
- The Silent Health Crisis - Why America's Mercury Levels Have Dr. Oz Personally Worried
- Hair Growth Treatments - Which Ones Are A Scam?
- Are Butter Alternatives Healthy or Harmful?
- What You Need To Know About Your Favorite Meat - Hamburger
- The Truth About The Honey Scandal - Could This Be The Biggest Food Fraud The World Has Ever Seen
- Canned Tuna - We Set The Record Straight
TRUE CRIME TUESDAYS:
- The Couple Who Say They Can Prove JonBenet's Murder Was Covered Up With Nancy Grace
- Casey Anthony's Former Roommates Speak Out Exclusively About What They Saw With Melissa Moore
- Oz Exclusive: The BTK Serial Killer Speaks Out From Prison With Melissa Moore
- Doctors Who Kill
TRUE CRIME THURSDAYS: COULD THIS HAPPEN TO YOU?
- Deadly Grooming: Why Are Dogs Dropped Off For A Haircut Ending Up Dead?
- How You Could Be The Victim of Revenge Porn
- Sexually Assaulted By My Uber Driver
FEBRUARY SWEEPS KICK OFF WEEK SHOWS:
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2018
"ROSE MCGOWAN ON SEXUAL ABUSE, HARASSMENT AND CHANGE"
She sparked a movement when she exposed Harvey Weinstein and Hollywood. Today, Rose McGowan is here revealing her next mission! Plus, this year's flu season is devastating, but we have you covered. This is your flu command center - we answer all your questions and show you what you can do now to avoid this potentially deadly virus.
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2018
"ONE-ON-ONE WITH GAYLE KING: SHE SPEAKS OUT ON THE SCANDALS ROCKING MORNING NEWS"
Gayle King weighs in about the scandals rocking morning news and the controversial hot topics everyone is talking about. Then, are you getting too much mercury in your diet? Dr. Oz puts himself under the microscope to find out if his mercury levels are high and how to lower it. Plus, we're celebrating our 1500th show with surprises from the biggest celebs Dr. Oz never saw coming.
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 5, 2018
"THE APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DETOX"
Apple cider vinegar is the star ingredient of the latest and easiest detox to help you kick-start your diet into high gear and rev up your weight loss. Plus, is the Greek yogurt you're buying fake? We test your favorite brands and reveal which are nothing more than junk food in disguise.
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2018
"TRUE CRIME TUESDAY: THE COUPLE WHO SAY THEY CAN PROVE JONBENÉT RAMSEY'S MURDER WAS COVERED UP"
It's been more than 20 years since 6-year-old JonBenét Ramsey was found dead in her home. Despite countless investigations, no one has ever been charged with her murder. Today, an exclusive interview with a couple who says they have proof that could help answer one of the biggest murder investigations of our time: Who killed JonBenét Ramsey?
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2018
"OZ INVESTIGATES: ARE BUTTER ALTERNATIVES HEALTHY OR HARMFUL?"
All New: We all love the taste of butter but we don't all love the calories. That's why there are so many butter alternatives on the market. While they may be tricking your taste buds, are they healthy or harmful? We investigate. Plus, is your gluten-free obsession exposing you to arsenic? See what we uncovered.
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2018
"WHAT IS YOUR GUT TYPE QUIZ: WHAT TO EAT NOW TO CHANGE YOUR BODY"
All New: It's the next frontier of medicine with experts now saying that knowing your gut type can help you lose weight. Take our new quiz to find out your gut type and what foods you should be eating. Plus, essential oils are being touted to help with everything from anxiety to colds, and even cancer. Do their controversial claims hold up? We investigate.
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2018
"OZ INVESTIGATES: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE MEAT - HAMBURGER"
All New: We all love a good hamburger, but do you know where your hamburger meat really comes from? We answer the biggest questions you have about the most popular meat in America - ground beef. Plus, cell phone towers are popping up more and more in our neighborhoods. Do they come with health risks - even ones that may cause cancer? We investigate.
About The Dr. Oz Show
Currently in its ninth season, the eight-time Daytime Emmy® award-winning syndicated daily series The Dr. Oz Show is hosted by Dr. Mehmet Oz, accredited health expert, best-selling author, and world-renowned cardiac surgeon. The Dr. Oz Show is an informative hour that offers audiences the opportunity to learn about a wide range of health and wellness topics. Tackling the balance of mind, body and spirit, Dr. Oz calls on specialists from a variety of disciplines for expert advice on how viewers can be their best selves. Dr. Oz served as health expert on The Oprah Winfrey Show from 2004 to 2009; sharing advice with viewers to help them live their best life from the inside out. Dr. Oz has co-authored seven New York Times Best Sellers including "Food Can Fix It," "YOU: The Owner's Manual" as well as the award winning "Healing from the Heart". He has a regular column in O, The Oprah Magazine.
Dr. Oz is a professor of Surgery at Columbia University. He directs the Cardiovascular Institute and Complementary Medicine Program at New York Presbyterian Hospital and performs 50 heart operations annually. His research interests include heart replacement surgery, minimally invasive cardiac surgery, complementary medicine and health care policy. He has authored over 400 original publications, book chapters, and medical books and has received several patents.
Cleared in over 99% of the country, The Dr. Oz Show is produced by Zoco Productions and distributed by Sony Pictures Television. The Dr. Oz Show is executive produced by Amy Chiaro and co-executive produced by Stacy Rader and Laurie Rich.