The Dr. Oz Show Roars Into November With An All New Series, Caught Undercover, The Biggest Lies and Scams Exposed and Your Alzheimer’s Action Plan
Monica Lewinsky is here sharing her anti-bullying initiative in an era of cyber bullying. Plus, Dr. Oz Sits Down With Dolly Parton, Gabrielle Union, Olivia Newton John and Valerie Bertinelli On Their Challenging Health Breakthroughs.
New York – (October 26, 2017) – The nine-time Emmy® award-winning, The Dr. Oz Show kicks off November with four brand new exclusive series, “Your Alzheimer’s Action Plan,” “Caught Undercover! The Biggest Lies and Scams Exposed,” “Your Food Deconstructed: Your Supermarket Decoded,” and “Food Can Fix It.” Plus the sit downs you’ve been waiting for, Monica Lewinsky is here speaking out on being “patient zero” in an era of cyber bullying as she shares with Dr. Oz her new anti-bullying initiative.
Dr. Oz is going inside your supermarket in the all new, “Your Food Deconstructed: Your Supermarket Decoded.” He’ll be uncovering the biggest food truths and the questions you’ve wanted answered about your supermarket favorites - what you really want to know about supermarket shellfish and cheese and the zero calorie foods taking over the snack aisle. The new week-long series airing November 6th through the 13th, “Caught Undercover, The Biggest Lies and Scams Exposed,” will have Dr. Oz on your side with his team of experts going undercover at rogue rehabs, plus an update on our biggest undercover stings yet, stem cell scams and illegal butt injection arrests.
Every Monday in November, Dr. Oz and his team of experts are rolling out their Alzheimer’s Action Plan with all new quizzes, meal plans, and your biggest Alzheimer’s questions answered. True Crime Tuesdays are bringing you an exclusive interview with Long Island Lolita Shooting Victim, Mary Jo Buttafuoco and True Crime Thursdays returns with the hot button “Could It Happen to You” stories going unanswered, “Why Are People Vanishing on Cruise Ships” and “Are Cheerleading Coaches Going Too Far?”
Catch all of this and more happening this November on The Dr. Oz Show!
Explosive Celebrity Interviews:
- How Dolly Parton overcame her own secret health struggles and Dr. Oz’s visits Nashville Children’s Hospital exclusively with Dolly
- Monica Lewinsky exclusively speaks out on being the first ever patient zero in an era of cyber bullying; she shares her anti-bullying initiative
- Martha Stewart’s favorite pumpkin recipes
- Gabrielle Union speaks out on her heartbreaking health battle
- Daymond John’s favorite health products from Shark Tank
- Valerie Bertinelli on the best way to enjoy comfort foods without overdoing it
- Olivia Newton John on her latest battle with cancer
True Crime Tuesdays and Thursdays:
- Why Are So Many People Vanishing On Cruise Ships?
- What Killed The Girl In A Freezer? With Nancy Grace
- Could Tupac and Biggie Have Been Saved?
- Trampoline Tragedies: Why Are Trampoline Parks So Dangerous?
- Exclusive: Long Island Lolita Shooting Victim Mary Jo Buttafuoco On Her Facial Reconstruction
- I Am Elizabeth Smart
- Cold Medicine Murder With Melissa Moore And Laura Pettler
- Cheerleading Squads From Hell: Are Coaches Going Too Far? With Soledad O’Brien
- Sex Crazed Teachers: Are Your Kids At Risk? With Ashleigh Banfield
Free Class Day:
- Christie Brinkley shares her best tips for timeless beauty
- Shaun T shares the 7 Superpowers to help you dig deeper, feel stronger and live your best life from his new book
- Tim Ferris shares the life advice from the best in the world from his new book “Tribe of Mentors”
NEW EXCLUSIVE SERIES
YOUR ALZHEIMER’S ACTION PLAN
Every Monday in November
- The 10 Surprising Alzheimer’s Triggers Quiz
- The Anti-Alzheimer’s Meal Plan
- The Anti-Alzheimer’s Sleep Quiz
- Your Biggest Alzheimer’s Questions Answered with Maria Shriver and an All-Star Panel
CAUGHT UNDERCOVER! THE BIGGEST LIES AND SCAMS EXPOSED
Week-long series November 6-13
- Could You Spot a Toxic Home With Barbara Corcoran
- Dr. Oz Goes Undercover - Rogue Rehabs scamming the families of those addicted to heroin and preying on the people struggling with this addiction
- A Dr. Oz Update - Our biggest undercover stings ever – Stem Cell Scams and Illegal Butt Injection Arrests!
- The Biggest Lies You Believe About Your Favorite Greek Yogurt
- Hot Buffets In Your Supermarket Exposed With Deborah Norville
YOUR SUPERMARKET DECODED/YOUR FOOD DECONSTRUCTED
- The Pumpkin Spice Craze
- The Supermarket Cheese Dr. Oz Wants You To Eat
- The New Zero Calorie Foods Infiltrating Your Supermarket Shelves
- 5 Things You Definitely Didn’t Know About Your Supermarket
- Supermarket Seafood: What You Need To Know About the World’s Most Affordable And Widely Available Fish - Tilapia
- Navigating The Snack Aisle: The Low Calorie Snack Craze
- Thanksgiving Deconstructed
- Is It Time To End The War On Bread? And Gluten?
- Grocery Store Time Savers To Get You In And Out
FOOD CAN FIX IT
- Easy Ways To Alter Your Coffee Drinks For Boosted Energy and Longevity
- The Wine Decoder For Your Health
- Which Is Better? Apple Cider Vinegar or Coconut Vinegar Before Meals?
- Which Is Better? Golden Latte or Matcha?
- Which Is Better? Big Meals or 6 Mini-Meals?
NOVEMBER SWEEPS KICK OFF WEEK SHOWS:
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2017
“OZ INVESTIGATES: THE NEW ZERO CALORIE FOODS INFILTRATING YOUR SUPERMARKET”
All New: They promise to curb your cravings without packing on the pounds, but are new zero calorie foods crashing your diet and causing more harm than good? Then, True Crime Thursday: Why are so many people disappearing on cruise ships and why is no one talking about it? And, Dolly Parton reveals her health battle.
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2017
“5 THINGS YOU DEFINITELY DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT YOUR SUPERMARKET”
We reveal the biggest money savers, aisle by aisle, you need to know about at your local supermarket. Then, Monica Lewinsky is facing her fears and speaking out. See how she’s fighting back with a new anti-bullying campaign.
MONDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2017
“YOUR ALZHEIMER’S ACTION PLAN: THE 10 SURPRISING ALZHEIMER’S TRIGGERS QUIZ
Every Monday, it’s our Alzheimer’s Action Plan to protect your brain. First up: Could life events cause you to develop Alzheimer’s? We’re counting down the 10 most common triggers with our at-home quiz. Then, has the pumpkin spice craze gotten out of hand? Are pumpkin spice foods real or fake? And, the ultimate pumpkin dessert from Martha Stewart.
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2017
“THE HIDDEN HEALTH BENEFITS OF APPLE CIDER VINEGAR”
The many benefits and uses of apple cider vinegar you didn’t know about. Plus see the powerhouse vinegar that may be taking over. Then, a 19-year-old girl, last seen at a party. How did she wind up dead in a hotel freezer? Explosive new details continue to emerge. Was there a cover up? We investigate the death of Kenneka Jenkins on True Crime Tuesday.
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 01, 2017
“THE BIGGEST BLOAT BUSTING PLAN EVER”
If you’ve ever felt so bloated you worried your pants would pop, this show is for you! We help you get to the bottom of your bloat with the only bloat quiz you’ll ever need. Then, are you uncomfortable going to the bathroom at work or in a public place? We’ll give you the top 3 reasons why you should overcome your fears.
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 02, 2017
“SUPERMARKET SEAFOOD: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE WORLD’S MOST AFFORDABLE AND WIDELY AVAILABLE FISH”
This fish is affordable, tasty and a family favorite. But some say it’s worse than bacon. See why chefs are giving it a second chance and why you should too. Then, why are trampoline parks so dangerous? A cautionary tale every family needs to see.
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 03, 2017
FOOD CAN FIX IT: EASY WAYS TO ALTER YOUR COFFEE DRINKS FOR BOOSTED ENERGY AND LONGEVITY
New research reveals coffee may help you live longer, but are you drinking the right brew? What to put in your coffee to boost your energy all day long. Then, Gabrielle Union on her secret health struggle. And, ageless beauty Christie Brinkley reveals her top anti-aging tips.
About The Dr. Oz Show
Currently in its ninth season, the nine-time Daytime Emmy award-winning syndicated daily series The Dr. Oz Show is hosted by Dr. Mehmet Oz, accredited health expert, best-selling author, and world renowned cardiac surgeon. The Dr. Oz Show is an informative hour that offers audiences the opportunity to learn about a wide range of health and wellness topics. Tackling the balance of mind, body and spirit, Dr. Oz calls on specialists from a variety of disciplines for expert advice on how viewers can be their best selves.
Dr. Oz served as health expert on The Oprah Winfrey Show from 2004 to 2009; Sharing advice with viewers to help them live their best life from the inside out. Dr. Oz has co-authored seven New York Times Best Sellers including “Food Can Fix It,” “YOU: The Owner's Manual” as well as the award winning “Healing from the Heart”. He has a regular column in O, The Oprah Magazine.
Dr. Oz is a professor of Surgery at Columbia University. He directs the Cardiovascular Institute and Complementary Medicine Program at New York Presbyterian Hospital and performs 50 heart operations annually. His research interests include heart replacement surgery, minimally invasive cardiac surgery, complementary medicine and health care policy. He has authored over 400 original publications, book chapters, and medical books and has received several patents.
Cleared in over 99% of the country, The Dr. Oz Show is produced by Zoco Productions and distributed by Sony Pictures Television. The Dr. Oz Show is executive produced by Amy Chiaro and co-executive produced by Stacy Rader and Laurie Rich.