The Dr. Oz Show introduces an all-new series called The Dish, plus the hour-long sit-down with Tiffany Haddish you don’t want to miss.
New York – (October 25, 2018) – The ten-time Emmy® Award-winning The Dr. Oz Show is roaring into November Sweeps with an hour-long sit down with Tiffany Haddish as she opens up to Dr. Oz about growing up in foster care and overcoming adversity. Plus, a Casey Anthony exclusive with her parents as they open up about their relationship with their daughter and how losing Caylee nearly broke them.
Also this month kicks off the all-new series, The Dish on Oz, which will showcase Dr. Oz, his daughter Daphne Oz and their foodie favorites – Jordin Sparks, Danica Patrick, Jessie James Decker, Valerie Bertinelli, Jazz Smollett, Marcella Valladolid, Alex Guarnaschelli, Jamika Pessoa, and Grace Ramirez – on all things food! The Dish on Oz, airing Wednesdays all month long, will feature everyday recipes and food hacks and cheats that will have you feeling like an iron chef. They’ll be dishing up the latest social media trends and viral recipes to the most Instagrammable foods on the Internet!
Additionally this month on True Crime Tuesdays and Thursdays, we are re-visiting the families of the most iconic crimes – Casey Anthony’s parents, Natalie Holloway’s dad, Aaron Hernandez’s brother, Drew Peterson’s sons, and more!
The Dish On Oz:
Retro Recipes with Daphne Oz, Valerie Bertinelli, Jessie James Decker, and Jamika Pessoa - 10/31/18
- Are TV Dinners A Thing Again? Featuring Valerie Bertinelli’s Chicken Pot Pie
- If You Can Stir, You Can Make This: Featuring Jessie James Decker’s Mama’s 10-Can Chili
- Turn Your Favorite Spinach Artichoke Dip Into Fondue
Hot and Spicy Meals with Daphne Oz, Danica Patrick, Jordin Sparks, and Marcela Valladolid - 11/7/18
- The Hot And Spicy Meals For Everyone Who Likes It Hot!
- No-Mess Sheet Pan Dinner: Spicy Chicken Wings & Broccoli Two Ways
- What Is in This Chocolate Dessert to Keep You from Eating the Whole Pan?
Boozy Brunch with Daphne Oz, Valerie Bertinelli, Jessie James Decker, and Jamika Pessoa - 11/14/18
- Boozy Brunch Recipes and Drinks to Keep Breakfast Simple
- Not Your Mama’s Quiche: Easiest, Cheesiest Quiche Ever!
- Leftover Bread? – The Dish’s Easy Bourbon Sweet Potato Bread Pudding
- Bloody Mary Bar: The Dish Tries the Newest Bloodies from Instagram
Thanksgiving Extravaganza with Daphne Oz, Alex Guarnaschelli, Jazz Smollet, and Grace Ramirez - 11/21/18
- Last Minute Thanksgiving Tips and Tricks to Save the Day
- Best Turkey Ever with Pepperoni Mozzarella Dressing
- Get Your Thanksgiving Side Dishes Out of a Rut
- Hack It: Take a Store Bought Pie to the Next Level!
Exclusive Celebrity Interviews:
- Tiffany Haddish Opens Up About Growing Up In Foster Care and Overcoming Adversity
- Alec Baldwin On His Recent Health Struggle, Playing Donald Trump and the Challenges of Being a New Dad
- Shemar Moore On His Favorite High Protein Foods
- Dolly Parton On Her Best Health Tip and the Scientific Reason You Should Take It
- Michelle Williams On Waiting Until Marriage to Consummate Her Relationship
- Ron Howard Opens Up About Surviving In Hollywood, Staying Healthy, and His Love of The Red Planet
- Debbie Gibson Opens Up About Abusing Sleep Meds and Anxiety Pills
- Kathie Lee Gifford Takes On Body Shamers and Reveals Her Biggest Challenge Yet
All New True Crime: The Families of the Most Iconic Crime Stories Are Here
- EXCLUSIVE: Casey Anthony’s Parents On the Daughter They Called a “Bad Seed” and How Losing Caylee Nearly Broke Them
- The Truth About Aaron: Aaron Hernandez’s Brother Speaks Out
- EXCLUSIVE: Natalie Holloway’s Father Speaks Out About What He Thinks Really Happened to His Daughter
- Wife Killer Drew Peterson’s Two Sons Speak Out for the First Time with Melissa Moore
- My Dad’s Mistress Shot My Mom: Jessie Buttafuoco Speaks Out
- Was the Fog of Allergy Medicine to Blame in Hammer Murder- Melissa Moore and Laura Pettler
- The Real House Wives of Murderers
- Are You Getting Conned By Cauliflower Products?
- Are the Rumors About Fast Food Sandwiches True?
- Are Long-Lasting Nail Polishes Toxic? With the Hosts of The Real – Adrienne Bailon, Loni Love, Jeannie Mai, Tamera Mowry
- The Big Bacon Cover Up
- What We Uncovered About Low Calorie Ice Cream
- Is the Athleisure You Wear and Love the Reason You Are Gaining Weight and Don’t Feel Well?
- Microwave Dinners: Melting Packaging, Label Lies, and Hidden Outbreaks
- Day Care Horror Stories: What Happens After the Kids Get Dropped Off?
- Are Hair Products Causing Fibroids? Featuring Jordin Sparks
- Cough Syrup Abuse Featuring Bow Wow and Lisa Evers
- The Truth About Beef Jerky
- What Do We Know About Where We Are Going When We Die?
- Did Mona Lisa Have a Thyroid Problem?
Catch all of this and more happening this November on The Dr. Oz Show!
November Kick Off Week Shows:
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2018
OZ EXCLUSIVE: GEORGE AND CINDY ANTHONY OPEN UP ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH THEIR DAUGHTER AND HOW LOSING CAYLEE NEARLY BROKE THEM
Casey Anthony’s parents open up like never before, reveal startling differences in their theories of how granddaughter Caylee died and how they really feel about Casey. Plus, is there a link been antiperspirants and Alzheimer’s?
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2018
OZ INVESTIGATES: ARE THE RUMORS ABOUT FAST-FOOD SANDWICHES TRUE?
A fast-food sandwich investigation to separate fact from fiction. Is there a chemical found in yoga mats hiding in your bread? Is the roast beef actually liquid meat? Plus, a no-holds-barred interview with Alec Baldwin about the many health struggles he’s faced.
MONDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2018
TIFFANY HADDISH ONE-ON-ONE: THE INTERVIEW YOU’VE NEVER SEEN
Behind the laughter and fame was a life filled with hardships – from a mentally ill mother to living in foster care to alleged marital abuse – Tiffany reveals how she overcame it all and reached Hollywood stardom.
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2018
THE TRUTH ABOUT AARON: AARON HERNANDEZ’S BROTHER SPEAKS OUT
For the first time, Aaron Hernandez’s brother opens up about Aaron’s dark and painful past, including what he endured at the hands of their father to possible sexual abuse as a child. Plus, Natalee Holloway’s father’s unexpected announcement about the search for his daughter.
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2018
OZ INVESTIGATES: ARE YOU GETTING CONNED BY CAULIFLOWER PRODUCTS?
From pizza crusts to rice to even buffalo wings, pre-made cauliflower products are everywhere but are they really low carb and low calorie? Then, it’s the debut of a new food series – The Dish on Oz! Daphne Oz, Valerie Bertinelli, Jessie James Decker, and Jamika Pessoa dish on the hottest food trends and dish up the coolest recipes!
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2018
FAKERS, FRAUDS, AND FOES?
Is there really cheese in your American cheese? Is there wood pulp in your shredded cheese? We break down all the ingredients so you can spot the fakes at the supermarket. Plus, how a man faked having a disability and conned his caretakers into changing his diapers for his twisted pleasure.
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2018
MEDICAL MYSTERY: WHAT DO WE KNOW ABOUT WHERE WE ARE GOING WHEN WE DIE?
We examine the moment your body takes its last breath – what comes next? We have the latest research into death. And two women who say they crossed over and returned, reveal what they experienced. Plus, the ladies of “The Real” have burning health questions for Dr. Oz.
About The Dr. Oz Show
Currently in its tenth season, the ten-time Daytime Emmy® award-winning syndicated daily series The Dr. Oz Show is hosted by Dr. Mehmet Oz, an accredited health expert, best-selling author, and world-renowned cardiac surgeon. The Dr. Oz Show is an informative hour that offers audiences the opportunity to learn about a wide range of health and wellness topics. Tackling the balance of mind, body, and spirit, Dr. Oz calls on specialists from a variety of disciplines for expert advice on how viewers can be their best selves.
Dr. Oz served as a health expert on The Oprah Winfrey Show from 2004 to 2009. Sharing advice with viewers to help them live their best life from the inside out. Dr. Oz has co-authored eight New York Times Best Sellers including “Food Can Fix It” “YOU: The Owner's Manual” as well as the award-winning “Healing from the Heart”. He has a regular column in O, The Oprah Magazine.
Dr. Oz is an Attending Physician at NY Presbyterian-Columbia Medical Center and performs dozens of heart operations annually. His research interests include heart replacement surgery, minimally invasive cardiac surgery, complementary medicine, and health care policy. He has authored over 400 original publications, book chapters, and medical books and has received several patents.
Cleared in over 99% of the country, The Dr. Oz Show is produced by Zoco Productions and distributed by Sony Pictures Television. The Dr. Oz Show is executive produced by Amy Chiaro and co-executive produced by Stacy Rader and Laurie Rich.