The shocking adoption gone wrong of the girl with dwarfism, George and Cindy Anthony one-on-one, and more.
New York – (October 31, 2019) – The ten-time Emmy® Award-winning The Dr. Oz Show is sweeping into November Sweeps with all-new shows focusing on all things crime, food, health, and more. We start with the adoption gone wrong that shocked the nation. Last month, Michael Barnett, the adoptive father of Ukrainian-born Natalia Barnett, opened up about how she allegedly tried to kill both him and his wife. This November, we reveal exclusive details about Natalia's new life, from how she feels about being abandoned by her adoptive parents to her new living conditions. Plus, a sit-down interview with George and Cindy Anthony one year after the accident that changed their lives forever. They update Dr. Oz on George's current state of recovery and their reaction to rumors that their daughter Casey Anthony may want to have more children.
The Dish on Oz, airing Wednesdays all month long, will continue to dish up the latest social food trends and viral recipes sweeping the internet! Dr. Oz, his daughter Daphne Oz, and their foodie friends dish on all things food. Featuring everyday recipes and food hacks and cheats that will have you feeling like a master chef at home. Dr. Oz will continue to dive deep into Food Investigations, where he will be tackling Fast-Food Chicken Sandwich Wars and the Fast-Food Taco Boom. Our Food Trend Correspondent, famously known on social media as Foodgod, will return to give us insight on all the newest food trends!
On True Crime Tuesdays and Thursdays, we will be bringing you groundbreaking updates to current and classic iconic crimes – actor Robert Blake’s daughter, the dad who murdered his family - Chris Watts, texting suicide victim Conrad Roy’s family, accused sexual predator Jeffrey Epstein’s victims, Natalie Wood’s boat captain, and more!
Additionally, we are back with new and exciting themed shows, OUTRAGEOUS! and DUPED! that will become your new shocking obsession. Dr. Oz will also continue to rule Health Court every other Friday, where he delivers a healthy dose of reality to bickering couples, feuding relatives, and quarreling neighbors around health issues!
The Dish on Oz with Daphne Oz, Vanessa Williams, Jamika Pessoa, Gail Simmons
- Celebrity Kitchen Takeovers! (With Ginger Zee and Alec and Hilaria Baldwin)
- Brunch Vibes: Pioneer Woman’s Newest Recipes Including Low-Carb Brunch Hacks
- Ultimate Thanksgiving Essentials and the Planning Guide to Survive The Day!
- Mac n’ Cheese Makeovers
- My Mom’s Makeup Is So Old Her Look May Be Killer…Literally! With Bobbi Brown
- My Mother-in-Law Is Sabotaging Our Healthy Family Meals With Caroline Manzo
- Exclusive: Dog the Bounty Hunter: An Oz Intervention
- Charlamagne Tha God, Delilah Rene, and Elvis Duran Give a Voice to Mental Health
- The Dish on Oz With Ree Drummond
- Exclusive: The Osmonds: A Dr. Oz House Call You Don’t Want to Miss
- Exclusive: Aaron Carter One-on-One on His Mental Health and Family Battles
- Hoda Kotb on Her Sources of Motivation and Inspiration
- Kathie Lee Gifford Opens Up About Her Next Act
- Full House’s Andrea Barber Gets Candid on Combatting Depression and Anxiety
- Exclusive: Cameron Mathison One-on-One Revealing His Kidney Cancer Fight
- The Texting Suicide Case: Conrad Roy’s Family on Michelle Carter’s Possible Early Release
- My Mom Drugged Me, Shaved My Head, and Faked My Terminal Cancer
- Charles Manson’s Youngest Cult Follower Speaks Out About Turning Against Him and Escaping
- The Chris Watts Letters: Why He Says His Family Would Still Be Alive If He Hadn’t Met His Mistress
- The Jeffrey Epstein Accusers Tell the Side of the Story You Haven’t Heard
- The Unabomber’s Brother on Life After Turning in His Own Brother
- How Rosalyn McGinnis Escaped 19 Years of Captivity at the Hands of Her Mother’s Evil Husband
- The Jodi Arias Case: Best Friend of Travis Alexander Speaks Out About the Fatal Attraction Murder
- The Chicken Sandwich Wars: Which Fast-Food Sandwich Should You Bite Into?
- Nuke It! New Microwave Rules to Avoid Cancer and Food Poisoning
- The Fast Food Taco Boom: What’s Really in There and Does It Matter?
- At-Home Taco Kits: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
- What Should We Think About Shrimp?
- Whipped Toppings and Whipped Creams
- Store-Bought Pie Crust
- Babysitter Horror Stories
- X-Rays Reveal Weird Things Swallowed in the Night
- Most Outrageous Mattresses in America
- Why Is There a Fat Tax on Clothing?
- Why Are Women Paying More For Products Than Men?
- Abductions Caught on Tape!
- Dirty John Has Nothing on My Ex-Husband’s Double Life
- I Was Conned By a Fake Heiress Who Stole My Life Savings (Benita Alexander)
- I Lost $1 Million in an Online Romance Scam
November Sweeps Kick Off Week Shows:
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2019
OZ EXCLUSIVE: THE REAL STORY BEHIND THE ADOPTION GONE WRONG OF THE GIRL WITH DWARFISM
Updates on the shocking case of Natalia Barnett – is she actually a child or a 30-year-old sociopath? We speak exclusively with people who’ve been close to Natalia since her adoptive family moved away and reveal what they know about her. Plus, Casey Anthony’s parents speak out about the rumors that Casey will have another baby and if they will ever reunite with her.
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 01, 2019
THE CHICKEN SANDWICH WARS: WHICH FAST-FOOD SANDWICH SHOULD YOU BITE INTO?
We pit the top-selling chicken sandwiches head-to-head to see which is the tastiest. Plus, if your fast-food favorite is selling out, we’ll show you how to make your own at home. Then, from monkeys to pigs, have we gone too far with emotional support animals? We speak to the trainer of a miniature service horse who recently took a plane ride with her owner.
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 04, 2019
OZ EXCLUSIVE: DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER: AN OZ INTERVENTION
It’s the day of reckoning for Dog when Dr. Oz examines his latest medical results right on our stage. Will Dog take the drastic steps needed to fix his health? Plus, in a daytime exclusive, Robert Blake’s daughter speaks out about her famous father, who was charged for killing her mother.
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 05, 2019
TRUE CRIME: EXCLUSIVE: NATALIE WOOD’S BOAT CAPTAIN ONE-ON-ONE ON THE FATEFUL NIGHT SHE DIED
Her death is one of the biggest unsolved mysteries of all time. Today, Natalie Wood’s boat captain and friend, speaks out exclusively about what he witnessed that fateful night. What he reveals will make you rethink the whole case and what he says took place after Natalie’s death is even more shocking.
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 06, 2019
OUTRAGEOUS! BABYSITTER HORROR STORIES
Parents share shocking stories and caught-on-tape moments of child abuse at the hands of people they trusted. Then, Dr. Oz makes a house call to the Osmonds who open up about their many health struggles. Plus, Alec and Hilaria Baldwin stop by The Dish to show you how to break date-night dinner rules.
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 07, 2019
TRUE CRIME: EXCLUSIVE: THE TEXTING SUICIDE CASE: CONRAD ROY'S FAMILY ON MICHELLE CARTER'S POSSIBLE EARLY RELEASE
Conrad Roy’s suicide sparked a nationwide controversy after his girlfriend was sent to prison for urging him to kill himself. Today, in an exclusive update, Conrad’s mom opens up on how she feels about Michelle Carter walking free again. Plus, Charles Manson’s youngest cult follower reveals why she turned against him and helped put him away.
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 08, 2019
NIGHTMARES DECODED: IS IT SLEEP PARALYSIS DISORDER OR PARANORMAL ACTIVITY?
Imagine being held down while you’re asleep by an unseen force, unable to move or scream for help. As many as 65 percent of people worldwide have experienced this, but is it a medical phenomenon or something darker? Plus, Dr. Oz goes into the field to investigate the filthiest public bathrooms to show you how to get in and out unscathed.
Catch all of this and more happening this November on The Dr. Oz Show!
About The Dr. Oz Show
Currently in its eleventh season, the ten-time Daytime Emmy award-winning syndicated daily series The Dr. Oz Show is hosted by Dr. Mehmet Oz, accredited health expert, best-selling author, and world-renowned cardiac surgeon. The Dr. Oz Show is an informative hour that offers audiences the opportunity to learn about a wide range of health and wellness topics. Tackling the balance of mind, body, and spirit, Dr. Oz calls on specialists from a variety of disciplines for expert advice on how viewers can be their best selves.
Dr. Oz served as health expert on The Oprah Winfrey Show from 2004 to 2009, sharing advice with viewers to help them live their best life from the inside out. Dr. Oz has co-authored eight New York Times Best Sellers including “Food Can Fix It,” “YOU: The Owner's Manual,” as well as the award-winning “Healing from the Heart”. He has a regular column in O, The Oprah Magazine.
Dr. Oz is an attending physician at NY Presbyterian-Columbia Medical Center and performs dozens of heart operations annually. His research interests include heart replacement surgery, minimally invasive cardiac surgery, complementary medicine, and health care policy. He has authored over 400 original publications, book chapters, and medical books and has received several patents.
Cleared in over 99 percent of the country, The Dr. Oz Show is produced by Zoco Productions and distributed by Sony Pictures Television. The Dr. Oz Show is executive produced by Amy Chiaro and co-executive produced by Stacy Rader and Laurie Rich.