This February, 'The Dr. Oz Show' Delivers Breaking News to True Crime Stories & One-on-One Celebrity Interviews You Don't Want to Miss
Aaron Hernandez's brother speaks out about explosive new allegations, Dog the Bounty Hunter sets the record straight about his rumored new girlfriend, and more.
New York – (January 30, 2020) – The ten-time Emmy® Award-winning The Dr. Oz Show is sweeping into February with all-new exclusive interviews, investigations, and breaking news in True Crime. We kick off the month with an exclusive interview with Aaron Hernandez’s brother Johnathan Hernandez. He opens up about the new allegations regarding his brother in the explosive Netflix documentary Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez. He also reveals new insights into his childhood with Aaron as well as his thoughts on his brother’s sexuality and innocence. Plus, a never-before-seen update on the Heidi Broussard case. Nancy Grace is here with all new details about the red flags we missed surrounding accused killer Magen Fieramusca. Heidi's closest friends will reveal how they and Heidi's family are dealing with this incomprehensible loss.
In celebrity exclusives, we bring you the emotional update from Dog the Bounty Hunter. He is here to set the record straight about the rumors of a new relationship. He is joined by his alleged girlfriend Moon. Moon speaks out about her relationship with Dog and her feud with his daughter. Plus, Jessica Simpson opens up about her anxiety, abuse, and addiction that almost ended it all.
Every Friday, Dr. Oz is sharing the stage with his celebrity friends in an all-new Celeb Superfan Takeovers. Dr. Oz will be joined by soap opera star Susan Lucci, actress and TV food personality Tia Mowry, The Resident’s Morris Chestnut, and Today Show’s Kathie Lee Gifford. After receiving a Dr. Oz “checkup,” these A-listers help Dr. Oz with his iconic food investigations, medical mysteries, and interviews.
On True Crime Tuesdays and Thursdays, we provide groundbreaking updates to current and classic, iconic crime stories – Susan Smith’s prison guard, John Walsh’s latest tragedy, R. Kelly’s former girlfriend, new details on Natalee Holloway, and more!
Additionally, we are back with a new and exciting themed show, Caught in The Act. All month long, Dr. Oz exposes the good, the bad, and the ugly behavior we’ve caught on camera. Finally, The Dish on Oz returns every Wednesday with Daphne Oz, Jamika Pessoa, Vanessa Williams, and Gail Simmons as they continue to dish up everyday recipes, food hacks, and cheats to keep your kitchen sizzling with new food ideas.
The Dish on Oz with Daphne Oz, Vanessa Williams, Jamika Pessoa, and Gail Simmons
- Out of the Box Tricks to Make You Look Like a Pro
- Chocolate and Spice Valentine’s Edition
- 99 Ways to Use Rotisserie Chicken That Will Change Your Life
- Ooey Gooey Melty Recipes You Will Beg For
- Mark Wahlberg and Oz Settle Their #TeamNoBreakfast Dispute With the Ultimate Push-Up Challenge
- Family in Turmoil: Dog the Bounty Hunter and His Rumored New Girlfriend Set the Record Straight
- Jessica Simpson Comes Clean About Her Fears, Anxiety, and Depression
- The Missing “Saved By The Bell” Star Lark Voorhies Speaks Out Exclusively on Mental Illness and Being Shunned By Her Castmates
- Life After Grief: What Country Music Star Granger Smith Wants You to Know About the Fatal Drowning That Took His Baby Boy
- Inside the Baby Snatching Plot to Kill Heidi Broussard
- The Susan Smith Killings: Secrets From Her Prison Life 25 Years After She Murdered Her Children – Exclusive With the Prison Guard She Had a Torrid Affair With
- John Walsh’s Latest Tragedy: His Family Friend is Murdered and the Killer is Still at Large
- Joey Buttafuoco Exclusive: Life After Infamy and the Childhood Drug Abuse That Still Haunts Him
- Former R. Kelly Girlfriend Alleges She Was Starved, Beaten, and Sexually Assaulted
- New Details in the Disappearance of Natalee Holloway
- What Happened to the Girls on the Bridge?
- The Dark Side of Yoga – Rape, Inappropriate Touching, and Manipulation
- The Eye Drop Murder: Did a Paramedic Kill His Wife With Eye Drops?
- Why My “Monster” Son Murdered My Daughter
- Mom Gone Missing: Runaway or Murder Victim?
- The Doctor Who Did Unnecessary Hysterectomies and Tied Tubes Without Patients' Consent
- Dr. Oz Investigates: How to Spot a Fake: Are You Being Sold Dangerous Knockoff Blow Dryers and Hair Irons?
- Undercover Mom: I Spent 7 Days Online As an 11-Year-Old Girl to Catch Predators
- Dr. Oz Investigates: The Science of Binge Watching
- Shocking Scams: The New Robocalls Preying on You and Stealing Your Money
- Hidden Camera Health Strings
- Outrageous! Why Is There a Fat Tax on Clothing? Oz Investigates
- Outrageous! Why Are Women Paying More for Products Than Men?
- Breaking News: Bugs, Worms, and Creepy Crawlers: The Alarming Rise of Super Bugs
Caught in the Act
- The Crime Fighting Couple Who Saved a Kidnapped 11-Year-Old Girl After an Amber Alert
- Brazen Attacks, Robberies, and Kidnappings in Plain Sight
- Hit-and-Run Accidents You Have to See to Believe
- Microwave Disasters: Who Had the Worst Microwave Mishap in America?
- Amazing Acts of Kindness Caught on Tape!
- Extreme Chiropractors Gone Viral
- Parents Gone Wild Caught on Tape!
Celeb Superfan Takeovers
- Soap Opera Star Susan Lucci
- Actress and TV Food Personality Tia Mowry
- The Resident’s Morris Chestnut
- Today Show’s Kathie Lee Gifford
February Sweeps Kick Off Week Shows:
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 03, 2020
FAMILY IN TURMOIL: DOG AND HIS RUMORED NEW GIRLFRIEND SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT
After a tough year of losing his wife to cancer and dealing with his own health crisis, Dog the Bounty Hunter is now facing rumors of a new romantic relationship that’s wreaking havoc with his family. Moon Angell and Dog are here to finally break their silence. Plus, a caught-in-the act car chase video of a couple who helped rescue an abducted 11-year-old girl.
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 04, 2020
TRUE CRIME: KILLER MOM SUSAN SMITH: EXCLUSIVE CONVERSATIONS FROM PRISON
Susan Smith, in prison for the past 25 years for killing her 2 young sons, has led a shocking life of sex and drugs behind bars. Along with exclusive, new details, we speak to the prison guard who says Susan ruined his life after she seduced him. Plus, John Walsh opens up about his latest mission – the quest for justice in a family friend's brutal murder.
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 05, 2020
CAUGHT IN THE ACT: HIT-AND-RUN ACCIDENTS YOU HAVE TO SEE TO BELIEVE
We go behind the videos of some of the most horrific car accidents caught on tape. See how one woman got run over not once, but twice by the same car! Plus, one mom goes undercover for seven days, posing as an 11-year-old girl to catch online predators. You won’t believe what she discovered. And, The Dish on Oz crew has out-of-the-box tricks to make you look like a pro.
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 06, 2020
JESSICA SIMPSON OPENS UP ABOUT HER ANXIETY, ABUSE, AND ADDICTION THAT ALMOST ENDED IT ALL
Jessica Simpson breaks her silence after years of mental and physical struggles while revealing a history of trauma and family secrets. The dark side she’s kept hidden from her fans. And, former girlfriend and R. Kelly accuser, Kitti Jones, speaks out about how she was starved, beaten, and sexually abused by the singer.
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 07, 2020
CELEBRITY SUPERFAN TAKEOVER: TIA MOWRY
Sitcom icon, author, and chef Tia Mowry joins Dr. Oz for an action-packed hour as they tackle big microwave experiments for no-fail, under 5-minute recipes, explore the new science behind binge-watching, reveal the four big questions to help unlock your pain, and much more! Plus, Tia shares the secret to her dramatic weight loss after giving birth.
Catch all of this and more happening this February on The Dr. Oz Show!
About The Dr. Oz Show
Currently in its eleventh season, the ten-time Daytime Emmy award-winning syndicated daily series The Dr. Oz Show is hosted by Dr. Mehmet Oz, accredited health expert, best-selling author, and world-renowned cardiac surgeon. The Dr. Oz Show is an informative hour that offers audiences the opportunity to learn about a wide range of health and wellness topics. Tackling the balance of mind, body, and spirit, Dr. Oz calls on specialists from a variety of disciplines for expert advice on how viewers can be their best selves.
Dr. Oz served as health expert on The Oprah Winfrey Show from 2004 to 2009, sharing advice with viewers to help them live their best life from the inside out. Dr. Oz has co-authored eight New York Times Best Sellers including “Food Can Fix It,” “YOU: The Owner's Manual,” as well as the award-winning “Healing from the Heart”. He has a regular column in O, The Oprah Magazine.
Dr. Oz is an attending physician at NY Presbyterian-Columbia Medical Center and performs dozens of heart operations annually. His research interests include heart replacement surgery, minimally invasive cardiac surgery, complementary medicine, and health care policy. He has authored over 400 original publications, book chapters, and medical books and has received several patents.
Cleared in over 99 percent of the country, The Dr. Oz Show is produced by Zoco Productions and distributed by Sony Pictures Television. The Dr. Oz Show is executive produced by Amy Chiaro and co-executive produced by Stacy Rader and Laurie Rich.