It’s Easy Being Green Smoothie
Drop your weight and cholesterol with this plant-based breakfast smoothie.
Dr. Oz challenged 3 women with unhealthy eating habits to live in a zoo for 48 hours and consume nothing but raw fruits and vegetables. After just 48 hours on the extreme diet, their average weight and cholesterol levels dropped. Try this Prehistoric Diet Plan in the comfort of your own home.
- 4 cups of your favorite leafy greens, such as kale, spinach, collard greens
- 2 tbsp hempseeds and/or flaxseeds
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup frozen cherries
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple pieces
- 1/4 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 medium frozen peeled banana, broken into pieces
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
In a high-powered blender, combine greens, hempseeds, blueberries, cherries, raspberries, pineapple, mango, banana and almond milk.Blend on high speed for 60 seconds or until smooth. Enjoy icy cold.