Hulled Barley Shrimp Salad
This protein-packed salad, featuring a creamy avocado dressing, will help keep you satisfied throughout the day.
- 1 lb shrimp, cleaned and cooked
- 1 lb asparagus, cut into bite-size pieces, blanched
- 2 cups cooked hulled barley
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions, white and green parts plus more for garnish
- 1 1/2 avocados
- 2 limes, squeezed
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- some water for desired consistency
- 1/2 cup scallions
1. In a large bowl combine all salad ingredients, toss with the dressing.2. Serve sprinkled with sliced scallions.
This website is for informational and entertainment purposed only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
© 2020 Oz Media LLC, All Rights Reserved