Debbie Matenopoulos’ Savory Summer Fruit Salad
Combine fruit with feta cheese for the ultimate sweet and savory combo!| By Debbie Matenopoulos
- 3-4 cups ripe watermelon, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 2 fresh, ripe peaches, halved, pitted, and thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb brine-packed Greek feta, drained and crumbled
- 1/2 seedless English cucumber, peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp chiffonade-cut fresh mint leaves
- 2-3 tbsp honey, to taste
Serves 4.Combine all of the ingredients except the honey in a large salad bowl. Drizzle the honey over the top, toss together, and serve immediately.
This website is for informational and entertainment purposed only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
© 2020 Oz Media LLC, All Rights Reserved