Debbie Matenopoulos’ Latholemono
This lemon-olive dressing is a classic staple of the Mediterranean diet. Drizzle it on salad, fish, chicken, or veggies for added flavor.| By Debbie Matenopoulos
- 4-6 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice (2 to 3 lemons), depending on how tangy you like it
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 clove garlic, minced (optional)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
Serves 6-8.In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice, salt, pepper, and garlic (if using). Then very slowly drizzle in the olive oil, whisking constantly to emulsify. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.
This website is for informational and entertainment purposed only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
© 2020 Oz Media LLC, All Rights Reserved