Whole Grain Pasta With Vegetables
Enjoy this tasty and nutrient-dense family-favorite dish!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 zucchini, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch discs
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 4 cups cooked whole-wheat pasta
- 3 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
In a large pan heat the oil; stir in the pepper flakes and cook for about 30 seconds.Add in the vegetables and cook, stirring occasionally, until they start to soften.Stir in the salt and pepper.Toss in the pasta and warm up with the vegetables.Serve topped with the parsley.