Strawberries & Cream Protein Pancakes
Get the satisfaction of eating pancakes without loading up on carbs.
It's no surprise that protein pancakes are booming in popularity – they're delicious and fill you up for hours! Plus, swapping batter for protein-packed ingredients such as protein powder and egg whites can cut carbs by as much as 64%.
- 3/4 scoop protein powder (regular, vanilla or strawberry)
- 1/4 cup strawberries
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 4 egg whites
1. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Spray a skillet or frying pan with nonstick cooking spray, then place on medium heat.
3. Pour in batter.
4. When pancake starts to brown and bubbles form, it’s time to flip!
5. The pancake is ready when each side is a golden brown color.
6. Top off with some fresh strawberries and enjoy!
Makes three small pancakes.