1-Day Cleanse Vegetables and Vegan Beauty Ranch Dressing
Enjoy a crunchy detox lunch with delicious vegetables and ranch dressing.
Cleansing doesn't always involve only consuming liquids. This healthy lunch option has detoxifying properties and will keep you satisfied thoughout your afternoon. Packed with enzymes, vegetables wake your body up and flush out waste. This dressing is guilt-free, contains probiotics and helps stabilize your blood sugar.
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- 1 cup bell peppers, chopped
- 2/3 cup unsweetened coconut or almond yogurt
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp yellow onion, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, minced
- 2 tsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 small clove garlic, peeled
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
1. Blend yogurt, pine nuts, yeast, onion, cilantro, dill, vinegar and salt until smooth.
2. You can store the dressing in refrigerator for up to two days.