Sandra Lee's Pink Grapefruit Cocktail Sauce
Sweeten up your shrimp cocktail with this recipe.| By Sandra Lee
Making your own cocktail sauce can seem like a daunting task. This recipe however, is a simple and flavorful way to dress up your average shrimp cocktail. Enjoy as part of a casual dinner at home, or serve at a dinner party.
- pink grapefruit juice
- 2/3 cup pink grapefruit segments, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 2 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 1/4 tsp celery salt
1. Pour enough grapefruit juice into six 4-inch mini fluted tube cake pans to almost fill pans. Freeze for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
2. In a small bowl, stir together grapefruit segments, chili sauce, horseradish, and celery salt. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. To serve, dip mini fluted tube pans in warm water just long enough for the juice rings to release from the pans. Place juice rings in bowl and fill with cocktail sauce.