Avocado Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Chase the blues away with the ice cream that is guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth.
There are those days when the blues are there, and all you crave is a pint of ice cream. Here's an ice cream recipe that will help with the blues without adding on the extra unwanted calories. So eat away!
- 3 avocados, ripe
- 1 banana, ripe
- 2 tbsp unrefined coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tsp mint extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
1. Process the avocados, banana, coconut oil, extract, maple syrup, and milk in your blender until smooth.
2. Mix in the chocolate chips and freeze. Stir a few times during freezing time.
3. It should be solid in about 6 hours depending on your freezer.