Teriyaki Baked Tofu
Lisa Oz's simple and delicious tofu recipe will add a boost of flavor and protein to any salad.
Tofu is a good source of protein and a great substitute for those that don’t eat meat. Eat like the Oz family and add this marinated goodness to your family salad bar.
- 1 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 1/2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb extra-firm tofu, pressed to remove excess water
1. Whisk the tamari, lime juice, honey, ginger, and sesame oil together in a medium bowl. Gradually whisk in the olive oil. 2. Add the tofu and mix gently to coat with the marinade. Let stand at room temperature for 15 to 45 minutes, the longer the better. 3. Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly oil a rimmed baking sheet. 4. Spread the tofu with the marinade on the oiled baking sheet, flipping the tofu over halfway through baking, until the tofu is browned, about 30 minutes. Let the tofu cool. Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Reprinted from THE OZ FAMILY KITCHEN Copyright © 2015 by Lisa Oz. Published by Harmony Books, an imprint of Penguin Random House LLC.
This website is for informational and entertainment purposed only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
© 2020 Oz Media LLC, All Rights Reserved