Hearty Whole Egg Hoagie
This hearty egg recipe is a comforting and nutritious breakfast option.
This homemade egg wrap contains significantly less sodium than you'd regularly find in a breakfast wrap. Rich in vitamins and minerals, this breakfast will give yourself a morning energy kick.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup spinach, roasted
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- navel oranges
- 100% whole wheat tortilla
1. Fry eggs in a skillet with oil, on medium heat.
2. When almost done, turn the heat to low, then add greens to skillet and cover.
3. When greens shrink a bit, turn the heat off and place the skillet contents on the wrap with sliced tomatoes.
4. Serve with orange slices and skim milk.