Sweet and Satisfying Popcorn
This healthy popcorn recipe is ideal for those Friday nights in.
Guilty of snacking? Try out this low-calorie and low-sodium popcorn recipe. Munch on it at work or during movie nights!
- 5 cups unsalted, no fat popcorn kernels (either air pop or purchased popcorn bags with no additional additives, like butter and salt)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/8 tsp salt
1. Add popcorn to the popper.
2. After popping, drizzle with honey and olive oil.
3. Place in bags for an on-the-go satisfying treat.