Coconut Kale Smoothie
Try this creamy sugar-free breakfast smoothie recipe.
Spice up your standard green smoothie recipe with cinnamon. It's a great alternative for when you want to cut back on sugar. Plus, you'll get plenty of flavor from the vanilla coconut milk, banana and blueberries as well.
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla coconut milk
- 1 cup kale
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1-2 tbsp raw virgin coconut oil
- Dash of cinnamon (optional)
- 5 ice cubes
1. Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into glass and enjoy.