This four-ingredient bread recipe is light, delicious, and grain-free.
Change up your bread routine and make this grain-free Cloud Bread recipe. Named for it's airy composition, this bread is both delicious and gluten-free. You can eat it on its own or as part of a sandwich. Plus, you only need four-ingredients and 30 minutes to make it.
- 3 eggs, separated
- 3 tbsp cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
1. Preheat oven to 300°F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, mix egg yolks, cream cheese, and sugar until smooth.
3. In a medium bowl, combine cream of tartar with egg whites; beat with an electric mixer on high speed until fluffy and stiff peaks form. Gently fold egg yolk mixture into egg white mixture until well combined. Spoon mixture into 10 even rounds on baking sheets.
4. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool 5 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.